The Presbytery of New York City will meet on Tuesday, May 20, 2014, beginning at 2:00 P.M. at Featherbed Lane Presbyterian Church, 141 Featherbed Lane, Bronx.
- On-site registration begins at 1:30 P.M.
- UPDATED 5/14: The pre-meeting discussion of the GAPJC decision in PNYC v. McGee et al. has been CANCELLED. It will be rescheduled for a future time, likely around the July stated meeting of presbytery.
- If you would like a personal conversation/consultation with Rev. Allison Seed from the Board of Pensions, please indicate your interest in an appointment through the preregistration system.
- To assist with preparations for the day, we encourage you to preregister online by Sunday, May 18. You can pay for your lunch ticket, order a copy of the Book of Order in Spanish or English, or even request an excused absence online!
- Directions to the meeting are on page 2 of the call packet, or you can get directions for driving or transit via Google Maps. If traveling by transit, be sure to check the MTA website for any service changes.
Materials for this meeting include:
- Call Packet
- Proposed Minutes of the March 29, 2014, Stated Meeting
- Proposed Minutes of the May 4, 2014, Called Meeting
Please submit any changes to ruling elder commissioners or corrections to the minutes to the Stated Clerk by Friday, May 16.
Please contact the Stated Clerk, Rev. C. Anderson James, at email@example.com or 212-870-2221 ext. 2 if you have any questions or difficulties. See you on May 20!