The Presbytery of New York City will meet on Saturday, September 27, 2014, beginning at 10:00 A.M. at Holmes Presbyterian Camp and Conference Center, 80 Denton Lake Road, Holmes, New York.
- On-site registration begins at 9:00 A.M.
- Information on transportation to the meeting can be found on page 2 of the call packet.
- To assist with preparations for the day, we encourage you to preregister online by Sunday, September 21. You can pay for your lunch ticket, reserve a seat on the bus or shuttle from the train station, or even request an excused absence online! Preregistration is required for the bus or shuttle service.
Materials for this meeting include:
- Call Packet
- Supplemental Materials for the Committee on Mission Finance & Corporate Responsibility Report
- Contract Documents for Bay Ridge United Church and Home Street property sales (password protected; commissioners should consult the call email notice for this password or contact the Stated Clerk for assistance)
- 2013 Financial Audit
- Proposed Minutes of the July 26, 2014, Stated Meeting
Please submit any changes to ruling elder commissioners or corrections to the minutes to the Stated Clerk by Wednesday, September 24.
Please contact the Stated Clerk, Rev. C. Anderson James, at email@example.com or 212-870-2221 ext. 2 if you have any questions or difficulties. See you on September 27!