The Presbytery of New York City will meet on Saturday, March 21, 2015, beginning at 9:00 A.M. at Madison Avenue Presbyterian Church, 921 Madison Avenue (at East 73rd Street), Manhattan, New York. Get directions for driving or transit via Google Maps or on page 2 of the call packet.
- On-site registration begins at 8:00 A.M.
- To assist with preparations for the day, we encourage you to preregister online by Tuesday, March 17. You can pay for your dinner ticket or even request an excused absence online!
- If you need child care for this meeting, please inform the Stated Clerk by Thursday, March 12, and pay the fee through online registration.
Materials for this meeting include:
- Call Packet
- Proposed Minutes of the February 10, 2015, Stated Meeting
- Committee on Ministry Report (updated 3/16/2015 10:00 A.M.; submitted after the packet deadline, will be considered as new business)
- General Cabinet Report (submitted after the packet deadline, no items requiring presbytery action)
Please submit any changes to ruling elder commissioners or corrections to the minutes to the Stated Clerk by Thursday, March 19.
Please contact the Stated Clerk, Rev. C. Anderson James, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-870-2221 ext. 2 if you have any questions or difficulties. See you on March 21!