The Presbytery of New York City will meet on Tuesday, November 17, 2015, beginning at 2:00 P.M. at Flushing House, 38-20 Bowne Street (at 38th Avenue), Flushing, Queens, New York.
- On-site registration begins at 1:00 P.M.
- Preregistration for the meeting is open through Thursday, November 12. Our hosts, United Adult Ministries, are excited to welcome us for the meeting and will provide a free dinner for all who preregister by this date. Please be sure to select the correct option with or without dinner as part of your registration.
- You may request an excused absence through the preregistration process until Monday, November 16.
- Get directions for driving or transit from Google Maps. A limited number of parking spaces will be available for presbyters at Flushing House, so please request one through the preregistration process.
Materials for this meeting include:
- Call Packet
- Proposed Minutes of the September 26, 2015, Stated Meeting
Passwords for access to supplemental materials have been distributed to clerks of session, presbytery commissioners, and teaching elder members. If you have difficulty opening these materials, please contact the Stated Clerk.
Please submit any changes to ruling elder commissioners or corrections to the minutes to the Stated Clerk by Thursday, November 12.
Please contact the Stated Clerk, Rev. C. Anderson James, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-870-2221 ext. 2 if you have any questions or difficulties. See you on November 17!