The Presbytery of New York City will meet on Tuesday, January 26, 2016, beginning at 1:00 P.M. at Union Church of Bay Ridge, 7915 Ridge Blvd. (at 80th Street), Brooklyn, New York.
- On-site registration begins at 12:00 P.M.
- Preregistration for the meeting is open through Thursday, January 21.
- There will be no meal at this meeting. Union Church will provide us with snacks and refreshments at our mid-afternoon break, and they will have a list of local restaurants available at the meeting for those who would like to eat before or after the meeting.
- Child care will be available at this meeting at a cost of $10 per child. Preregistration is required, and please indicate the number of children in your preregistration.
- You may request an excused absence through the preregistration process until Monday, January 25.
- Get directions for driving or transit from Google Maps or on page two of the call packet for the meeting.
Materials for this meeting include:
- Call Packet
- Supplemental Materials for CMFCR/BOT Report (password protected)
- Proposed Minutes of the November 17, 2015, Stated Meeting
Passwords for access to supplemental materials have been distributed to clerks of session, presbytery commissioners, and teaching elder members. If you have difficulty opening these materials, please contact the Stated Clerk.
Please submit any changes to ruling elder commissioners or corrections to the minutes to the Stated Clerk by Thursday, January 21.
Please contact the Stated Clerk, Rev. C. Anderson James, at email@example.com or 212-870-2221 ext. 2 if you have any questions or difficulties. See you on January 26!