The offices of the Presbytery of New York City are located in the Interchurch Center, 475 Riverside Drive (at 120th Street and Claremont Avenue), Suite 1600, in Manhattan. Get directions by car and public transit via Google Maps.
- From North of Manhattan: Take the West Side Highway going South. Exit at 95th street onto Riverside Drive to 120th & Riverside Dr.
- From Midtown Manhattan: Take the West Side Highway going North. Exit at 95th street onto Riverside Drive to 120th street & Riverside Dr.
- Advisory: Alternate side of the street parking restrictions are in normally place on most weekdays from 11:00 A.M. – 12:30 P.M. Please check the signs.
Take the 1 or the 9 train to 116th St. Make a left after the turnstiles and take the right exit out of the station. You will now be on the west side of Broadway, walking North. Barnard College will be on your immediate left. Turn left at the end of the block, after passing the Barnard College entrance, and go to Claremont Ave. The Interchurch Center is across the street on the corner.
- The M60 runs from LaGuardia via 125h to Broadway & 106th Street.
- The M104 runs from East 42nd Street across to 8th Avenue, up 8th & Broadway to 129th Street.
- The M4 runs from 34th up Madison across 110th Street and up Broadway to the Cloisters.
Check with the Metropolitan Transit Authority for more detailed information about transit options and potential service changes.