The Presbytery of New York City will meet on Saturday, July 26, 2014, beginning at 9:30 A.M. at Rendall Memorial Presbyterian Church, 59-61 West 137th Street, Manhattan.
- On-site registration begins at 8:45 A.M.
- To assist with preparations for the day, we encourage you to preregister online by Wednesday, July 23. You can pay for your lunch ticket, order a copy of the Book of Order in Spanish or English, or even request an excused absence online!
- Get directions for driving or transit via Google Maps. If traveling by transit, be sure to check the MTA website for any service changes.
Materials for this meeting include:
- Call Packet
- Proposed Minutes of the May 20, 2014, Stated Meeting
- Proposed Minutes of the June 24, 2014, Called Meeting
Please submit any changes to ruling elder commissioners or corrections to the minutes to the Stated Clerk by Wednesday, July 23.
Please contact the Stated Clerk, Rev. C. Anderson James, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-870-2221 ext. 2 if you have any questions or difficulties. See you on July 26!