The Presbytery of New York City will meet on Tuesday, November 18, 2014, beginning at 2:30 P.M. at the First Presbyterian Church of Jamaica, 89-60 164th Street, Jamaica, Queens, New York. Get directions for driving or transit via Google Maps.
- On-site registration begins at 1:30 P.M.
- To assist with preparations for the day, we encourage you to preregister online by Thursday, November 13. You can pay for your dinner ticket or even request an excused absence online!
Materials for this meeting include:
- Call Packet
- Supplemental Materials for the Committee on Mission Finance & Corporate Responsibility Report (password protected; commissioners should consult the call email notice for this password or contact the Stated Clerk for assistance)
- Proposed Amendments to the Constitution of the PC(USA)
- Proposed Minutes of the September 27, 2014, Stated Meeting
Please submit any changes to ruling elder commissioners or corrections to the minutes to the Stated Clerk by Friday, November 14.
Please contact the Stated Clerk, Rev. C. Anderson James, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-870-2221 ext. 2 if you have any questions or difficulties. See you on November 14!