The Presbytery of New York City will meet on Tuesday, June 14, 2016, beginning at 1:30 P.M. at Duryea Presbyterian Church, 362 Sterling Place (at Underhill Avenue), Brooklyn.
- On-site registration begins at 12:30 P.M.
- Preregistration for the meeting is open through Thursday, June 9. Please use this online system to help us plan for meeting materials and our lunch order. You can even prepay online for your lunch ticket!
- Child care will not be available at this meeting.
- You may request an excused absence through the preregistration process until Monday, June 13.
- Get directions for driving or transit from Google Maps or on page 3 of the call packet.
Materials for this meeting include:
- Call Packet
- Secure Call Packet Materials (Passwords have been distributed to teaching elder members, ruling elder commissioners, and clerks of session. Please contact Stated Clerk Andy James if you have difficulty accessing these materials.)
- Proposed Minutes of the April 9, 2016, Stated Meeting
Please submit any changes to ruling elder commissioners or corrections to the minutes to the Stated Clerk by Thursday, June 9.
Please contact the Stated Clerk, Rev. C. Anderson James, at email@example.com or 212-870-2221 ext. 2 if you have any questions or difficulties. See you on June 14!